1) Electrical Engineer
Well-rounded Electrical Engineer with design, project management and EPC experience in the power and or renewable energy industry, located in Sydney, Australia.
The candidate should have existing experience in working on solar and or renewable energy projects and be able to manage processes from design, engineering, procurement through to commissioning. They will be well informed and keep abreast of latest technological trends and be well versed in best industry practices and state of the art design and engineering. The candidate must have an in depth knowledge of relevant standards and regulations.
- Experience in engineering and commissioning support to solar PV, energy storage and grid stability systems for power plants.
- Practical knowledge in MW scale solar system engineering designs from conceptual stage to advanced detail designs.
- Asset management and operations + QA & QC + HV operating and switching
- Lead Electrical Engineer experience with excellent project management skills.
- Can work independently as well as collaboratively within a team.
2) Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive (BDE) for Commercial and Industrial behind the meter commercial solar projects to work out of its office in Sydney, Australia.
The candidate should have a few years of experience in the same or at least similar field (preferably in a Business Development role). Strategic planning is a key part of this job description with responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming in to the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
- Works to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- Works with the internal team to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue
- Finds potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future as well as grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
- Make presentations on solutions and services that meet their clients’ needs
Please send a letter of interest explaining why you are well suited for the position and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org