- One of the biggest rooftop solar power plants in Australia commissioned (Sydney, 2014)
- Off-grid solar storage experience using solar battery storage.
- Current Utility Projects in NSW:
- Photon Energy Australia has installed large scale commercial solar panel systems:
- Australia Post, Sydney (289 kW)
- EVRI Group, Symonston (148 kW)
- Berra Properties B, Symonston (200 kW)
- Leeton Council (99 kW)
- Leeton (29 MW) solar farm (under construction)
- Over 10 years of experience and approx. 60 MWp of PV solar power plants commissioned in 6 countries across two continents
- O&M services provided for power plants worth over 250 MWp
- Own proprietary portfolio of 37.1 MWp in four countries across two continents.
- Maintenance services provided for approx. 170 power plants
- PV technology supplied for 150+ MWp
- Active in more than 10 countries across two continents
- Photon Energy is recognised by several major funds as an Ethical Investment Stock and is listed on European stock exchanges.
Photon Energy Australia
Photon Energy Australia was established in 2011 to bring solar energy to the Australian Energy Market. In doing so we do not receive any Government subsidies.
Photon Energy Australia is currently developing a portfolio of solar farms and related services.
Photon Energy Australia’s business model covers the whole life cycle of a solar power plant, from design, development and construction through to owning, operating and maintaining solar farms.
For each of our developments we partner with experienced project managers and investors to ensure a strong financial and skills base.