Solar power generation and storage from design to completion.
Photon Energy Australia is a subsidiary of Photon Energy, a publicly listed provider of complete Large Solar Power systems for professional and commercial customers worldwide. With over 250 MWs of development and experience behind us we continue to be at the cutting edge of Solar Power Generation, Energy Storage and smart Energy Efficiency solutions for our customers.
What sets us apart from competition is the critical combination of local and global experience. We use our own proprietary software PECOM and AI that’s changing the use and generation of energy.
Our proven track record:
What we offer:
- Solar Power Solutions, Battery Storage, Off-Grid and Hybrid Power Systems
- CEC accredited Design, Engineering and Project Management
- SCADA, Remote Monitoring (24/7), Control, Grid Protection, Programming and Commissioning
- Operations and Maintenance
- Consultancy Services and Feasibility Studies
- Power Purchase Agreements and Financing
- Renewable Energy Certificates administration for STCs & LGCs
- Quality ISO 9001, Environment ISO 14001 and Health & Safety AS/NZS 4801 / OHSAS 18001 certified
For further information or inquiries please call our local representative on 02 8021 3383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Photon Energy to Roll Out 4.6 MWp Solar Projects for ALDI
Photon Energy Group (WSE: PEN, the ‘Group’) announces that its subsidiary Photon Energy Engineering Australia will roll out 4.6 MWp solar projects across 30 stores and a distribution centremore
Photon Energy posts continuous growth in revenue and strong pre-tax profit in 2018Q3
Photon Energy N.V. (WSE: PEN, the ‘Company’), a global solar power solutions and services provider, today announced financial results for the third fiscal quarter ended 30 September 2018. The Companymore